2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.24
Other vitreous opacities
- Spots before the eyes; deposits in the vitreous of the eye, usually moving about and probably representing fine aggregates of vitreous protein occurring as a benign degenerative change.
- A blurry spot that appears to float around in the eye but does not block vision. The blur is the result of debris from the vitreous humour casting a shadow on the retina.
- Floaters; spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor or lens.
- Short description: Vitreous opacities NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 379.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 379.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.24: 2012 2013.
379.24 Alternative Terminology
Convert 379.24 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 379.24: