2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.24
Other vitreous opacities
- Short description: Vitreous opacities NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 379.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 379.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.24: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H43.399 Other vitreous opacities, unspecified eye
- Bilat vitreous floaters
- bilateral vitreous floaters
- Floaters in visual field
- L vitreous floaters
- Left vitreous floaters
- R vitreous floaters
- Right vitreous floaters
- Vitreous floaters
- Vitreous floaters (eye condition)
- Vitreous opacities
- Vitreous opacities (eye condition)
- Vitreous opacity
- Vitreous opacity (eye condition)
- Vitreous snowball
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 379.24
- Floater, vitreous 379.24
- Muscae volitantes 379.24
- Opacity, opacities
- vitreous (humor) 379.24