2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.05
Scleritis with corneal involvement
- Short description: Scleritis w cornea invol.
- ICD-9-CM 379.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 379.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.05: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H15.049 Scleritis with corneal involvement, unspecified eye
- Bilat scleritis w corneal involvement
- Bilat sclerokeratitis
- Bilateral scleritis with corneal involvement
- Bilateral sclerokeratitis
- L scleritis w corneal involvement
- L sclerokeratitis
- Left scleritis with corneal involvement
- Left sclerokeratitis
- R scleritis w corneal involvement
- R sclerokeratitis
- Right scleritis with corneal involvement
- Right sclerokeratitis
- Scleritis w corneal involvement
- Scleritis with corneal involvement, both eyes
- Sclerokeratitis, both eyes