2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.00
- Short description: Scleritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 379.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 379.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H15.009 Unspecified scleritis, unspecified eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H15.109 Unspecified episcleritis, unspecified eye
- Bilat episcleritis
- Bilat scleritis
- Bilateral episcleritis
- Bilateral scleritis
- Episcleritis, both eyes
- L episcleritis
- L scleritis
- Left episcleritis
- Left scleritis
- R episcleritis
- R scleritis
- Right episcleritis
- Right scleritis
- Scleritis (inflammation of white of eye)
- Scleritis, both eyes
- TB episcleritis
- Tuberculosis (TB) episcleritis
- Tuberculous episcleritis