2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 373.6
Parasitic infestation of eyelid
- Short description: Parasitic infest eyelid.
- ICD-9-CM 373.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 373.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 373.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 373.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H01.8 Other specified inflammations of eyelid
- Parasitic eyelid infestation
- Code first underlying disease, as: