2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 085.2
Cutaneous leishmaniasis asian desert
- Short description: Cutan leishmanias asian.
- ICD-9-CM 085.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 085.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 085.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 085.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B55.1 Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Infection by Leishmania tropica major
- Leishmaniasis, cutaneous:
- acute necrotizing
- wet form
- zoonotic form