2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.06
Perforated corneal ulcer
- ICD-9-CM 370.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 370.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 370.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.06: 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat perforated corneal ulcer
- Bilateral perforated corneal ulcers
- Corneal ulcer, perforated
- L perforated corneal ulcer
- Left perforated corneal ulcer
- Perforated corneal ulcer, both eyes
- R perforated corneal ulcer
- Right perforated corneal ulcer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H16.079 Perforated corneal ulcer, unspecified eye