2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.03
Central corneal ulcer
- ICD-9-CM 370.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 370.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.019 Central corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
- Bilat central corneal ulcer
- Bilateral central corneal ulcers
- Central corneal ulcer, both eyes
- Corneal ulcer, central
- L central corneal ulcer
- Left central cornea ulcer
- Left central corneal ulcer
- R central corneal ulcer
- Right central cornea ulcer
- Right central corneal ulcer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.03
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9