2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.1
- ICD-9-CM 367.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 367.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 367.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 367.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat myopia
- Bilateral myopia
- L myopia
- Left myopia
- Left myopia (eye condition)
- Myopia, both eyes
- R myopia
- Right myopia
- Right myopia (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H52.13 Myopia, bilateral