2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.89
Other disorders of refraction and accommodation
- Short description: Refraction disorder NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 367.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 367.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 367.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 367.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H52.6 Other disorders of refraction
- Accommodation insufficiency
- Accommodative excess
- Accommodative inertia
- Accommodative insufficiency
- Bifocal image jump
- Drug-induced disorder of refraction AND/OR accommodation
- Lens-induced anisophoria
- Toxic disorder of refraction AND/OR accommodation
- Drug-induced disorders of refraction and accommodation
- Toxic disorders of refraction and accommodation