2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.11
Primary open angle glaucoma
- Short description: Prim open angle glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM 365.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.11X0 Primary open-angle glaucoma, stage unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.11X1 Primary open-angle glaucoma, mild stage
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.11X2 Primary open-angle glaucoma, moderate stage
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.11X3 Primary open-angle glaucoma, severe stage
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.11X4 Primary open-angle glaucoma, indeterminate stage
- Bilat primary open angle glaucoma
- Bilateral primary open angle glaucoma
- Glaucoma, primary open angle
- Left primary open angle glaucoma
- Right primary open angle glaucoma