2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.01
Open angle with borderline glaucoma findings
- Short description: Opn angl w borderln find.
- ICD-9-CM 365.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.019 Open angle with borderline findings, low risk, unspecified eye
- Open angle glaucoma w optic disc cupping
- Open angle glaucoma with optic disc cupping
- Open angle W cupping of optic discs
- Open angle with cupping of optic discs
- Open angle with:
- borderline intraocular pressure
- cupping of optic discs