2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.72
Retinal dystrophy in other systemic disorders and syndromes
- Short description: Ret dystrph in syst dis.
- ICD-9-CM 362.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 362.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.72: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H36 Retinal disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
- Retinal dystrophy due to systemic disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.72
- Dystrophy, dystrophia 783.9
- retina, retinal (hereditary) 362.70