2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.77
Retinal dystrophies primarily involving bruch's membrane
- Short description: Bruch membrane dystrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 362.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.77 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 362.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.77: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.101 Choroidal degeneration, unspecified, right eye
- Dominant drusen
- Hereditary dominant drusen retinal dystrophy
- pseudoinflammatory foveal
- Hereditary drusen