2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 331.83
Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- Short description: Mild cognitive impairemt.
- ICD-9-CM 331.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 331.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 331.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 331.83: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G31.84 Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
- Cognitive impairment due to human immunodeficiency virus infection
- HIV related cognitive impairment
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Mild cognitive impairment, so stated
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 331.83
- Impaired, impairment (function)
- cognitive, mild, so stated 331.83
- mild cognitive, so stated 331.83