2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.71
Toxic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis
- Short description: Toxic encph & encephlomy.
- ICD-9-CM 323.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 323.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.71: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G92 Toxic encephalopathy
- Inflammation of brain and spinal cord due to toxic substance (disorder)
- Toxic encephalitis
- Toxic encephalitis, toxin unspecified
- Toxic encephalomyelitis
- Toxic encephalomyelitis, toxin unspecified