2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 320.7
Meningitis in other bacterial diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Mening in oth bact dis.
- ICD-9-CM 320.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 320.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 320.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 320.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G01 Meningitis in bacterial diseases classified elsewhere
- Actinomycotic meningitis
- Escherichia coli meningitis
- Listeria meningitis
- Listeria meningoencephalitis
- Listerial meningitis
- Listerial meningoencephalitis
- Lyme meningoencephalitis
- Meningitis due to lyme disease
- Meningitis due to typhoid fever
- Meningitis in Lyme disease
- Meningoencephalitis due to lyme disease
- Typhoid meningitis
- meningitis (in):
- Code first underlying disease as: