2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.1
Misery and unhappiness disorder specific to childhood and adolescence
- Short description: Misery & unhappiness dis.
- ICD-9-CM 313.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 313.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 313.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.1: 2012 2013 2014.
- Misery and unhappiness reaction of childhood
- Reaction of childhood, misery and unhappiness
- depressive neurosis (300.4)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 313.1
- Disorder - see also Disease
- misery and unhappiness, of childhood and adolescence 313.1
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- emotions specific to childhood or adolescence 313.9