2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.00
Nondependent alcohol abuse unspecified drinking behavior
- Short description: Alcohol abuse-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 305.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 305.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 305.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.00: 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute pancreatitis due to alcohol
- Alcohol abuse
- Alcohol abuse w unspecified alcohol-induced disorder
- Alcohol abuse with alcohol-induced disorder
- Alcohol induced ketoacidosis.
- Alcohol induced pancreatitis.
- Alcohol intake above recommended sensible limits
- Alcohol intoxication
- Alcohol use, excessive, non-dependent
- Alcoholic ketoacidosis
- Alcoholic pancreatitis
- Alcohol-induced acute pancreatitis
- Alcohol-induced pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Disorder due to alcohol abuse
- Excessive alcohol use
- Inflammation of pancreas due to alcohol (disorder)
- Ketoacidosis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Ketoacidosis due to acute alcoholic intoxication
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to alcohol intoxication
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F10.10 Alcohol abuse, uncomplicated