2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 305.00
Alcohol abuse, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Alcohol abuse-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 305.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 305.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 305.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 305.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F10.10 Alcohol abuse, uncomplicated
- Acute pancreatitis due to alcohol
- Alcohol abuse
- Alcohol abuse w unspecified alcohol-induced disorder
- Alcohol abuse with alcohol-induced disorder
- Alcohol induced ketoacidosis
- Alcohol induced pancreatitis
- Alcohol intake above recommended sensible limits
- Alcohol intoxication
- Alcohol use, excessive, non-dependent
- Alcoholic ketoacidosis
- Alcoholic pancreatitis
- Alcohol-induced acute pancreatitis
- Alcohol-induced pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Disorder due to alcohol abuse
- Excessive alcohol use
- Inflammation of pancreas due to alcohol (disorder)
- Ketoacidosis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Ketoacidosis due to acute alcoholic intoxication
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to alcohol intoxication