2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.32
Major depressive affective disorder recurrent episode moderate degree
- Short description: Recurr depr psychos-mod.
- ICD-9-CM 296.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.32: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F33.1 Major depressive disorder, recurrent, moderate
- Depression, major, recurrent, moderate
- Major depression, recurrent, moderate
- Moderate recurrent major depression