2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.31
Major depressive affective disorder recurrent episode mild degree
- Short description: Recurr depr psychos-mild.
- ICD-9-CM 296.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 296.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 296.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.31: 2012 2013 2014.
- Depression, major, recurrent, mild
- Major depression, recurrent, mild
- Mild recurrent major depression
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F33.0 Major depressive disorder, recurrent, mild