2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.60
- Short description: Leukocytosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 288.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 288.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D72.829 Elevated white blood cell count, unspecified
- Leukocytosis (increase white blood cells in blood)
- Elevated leukocytes, unspecified
- Elevated white blood cell count, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.60
- leukocytes 288.60
- white blood cell count 288.60
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- Leukocytosis 288.60