2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.33
Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenic purpura
- Short description: Cong/herid thromb purpra.
- ICD-9-CM 287.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 287.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 287.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 287.33: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D69.42 Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenia purpura
- Amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia with congenital malformation
- Congenital thrombocytopenic purpura
- Hereditary thrombocytopenic disorder
- Radial aplasia-thrombocytopenia syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia-absent radius (TAR) syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia-absent radius syndrome
- Upshaw-Schulman syndrome
- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (279.12)
- Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia with absent radii (TAR) syndrome