2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.33
Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenic purpura
- Short description: Cong/herid thromb purpra.
- ICD-9-CM 287.33 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 287.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia with congenital malformation
- Congenital thrombocytopenic purpura
- Hereditary thrombocytopenic disorder
- Radial aplasia-thrombocytopenia syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia-absent radius (TAR) syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia-absent radius syndrome
- Upshaw-Schulman syndrome
- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (279.12)
- Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia with absent radii (TAR) syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D69.42 Congenital and hereditary thrombocytopenia purpura