2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 282.8
Other specified hereditary hemolytic anemias
- Short description: Hered hemolytic anem NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 282.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 282.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 282.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 282.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D58.8 Other specified hereditary hemolytic anemias
- Acquired stomatocytosis
- Congenital hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Hereditary stomatocytosis