2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 283.10
Non-autoimmune hemolytic anemia unspecified
- Short description: Nonauto hem anemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 283.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 283.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 283.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 283.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D59.4 Other nonautoimmune hemolytic anemias
- Anemia, hemolytic, drug induced nonautoimmune
- Drug induced nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Hemolytic anemia, nonautoimmune
- Nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Non-autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Non-autoimmune hemolytic anemia due to drug