2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.72
Diabetes mellitus with peripheral circulatory disorders type ii or unspecified type uncontrolled
- Short description: DMII circ uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.72: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.51 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic peripheral angiopathy without gangrene
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E11.65 Type 2 diabetes mellitus with hyperglycemia