2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 250.71
Diabetes mellitus with peripheral circulatory disorders type i not stated as uncontrolled
- Short description: DMI circ nt st uncntrld.
- ICD-9-CM 250.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 250.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 250.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 250.71: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E10.51 Type 1 diabetes mellitus with diabetic peripheral angiopathy without gangrene
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 w/ complications
- Diabetes type 1 with peripheral vascular disease
- Diabetes type 1 with small vessel disease
- Diabetes, type 1 with gangrene
- DM 1 w diabetic gangrene
- DM 1 w diabetic peripheral circulatory disorder
- DM 1 w diabetic peripheral vascular disease
- DM 1 w diabetic small vessel disease
- Gangrene associated with type I diabetes mellitus
- Peripheral angiopathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Peripheral circulatory disorder associated with type I diabetes mellitus
- Small vessel disease due to type 1 diabetes mellitus