2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.9
Unspecified acquired hypothyroidism
- Short description: Hypothyroidism NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 244.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 244.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 244.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 244.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E03.9 Hypothyroidism, unspecified
- Acquired hypothyroidism
- Cerebral degeneration due to hypothyroidism
- Cerebral degeneration in hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroid (low level of thyroid hormone) in childbirth
- Hypothyroid (low thyroid) in pregnancy
- Hypothyroid (low thyroid) in pregnancy, before birth
- Hypothyroid in childbirth
- Hypothyroid in pregnancy
- Hypothyroid in pregnancy, antepartum
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid)
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid), acquired
- Hypothyroidism in childbirth
- Hypothyroidism in pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism in pregnancy, antepartum
- Hypothyroidism postpartum
- Hypothyroidism, acquired
- Myxedema coma
- Postpartum (after childbirth) hypothyroidism
- Postpartum hypothyroidism
- Subclinical hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism, primary or NOS
- Myxedema, primary or NOS