2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 278.00
- Short description: Obesity NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 278.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 278.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 278.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 278.00: 2012 2013 2014.
- Childhood obesity, BMI 95-100 percentile
- Maternal obesity during childbirth
- Maternal obesity in pregnancy
- Obesity (BMI 30-39.9)
- Obesity (Body Mass Index 96-100 Percentile For Age)
- Obesity complicating period after childbirth
- Obesity in childbirth
- Obesity in pregnancy
- Obesity of adult, BMI 30-34.9
- Obesity of adult, BMI 35-39.9
- Obesity peds (BMI >=95 percentile)
- Obesity, BMI 30-34.9, adult
- Obesity, BMI 35-39.9, adult
- Obesity, body mass index (bmi) 30-39.9
- Postpartum obesity
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E66.9 Obesity, unspecified