2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 123.2
Taenia saginata infection
- Short description: Taenia saginata infect.
- ICD-9-CM 123.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 123.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 123.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 123.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B68.1 Taenia saginata taeniasis
- Taenia saginata taeniasis
- Beef tapeworm (infection)
- Infection by Taeniarhynchus saginatus