2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 122.9
Echinococcosis other and unspecified
- Short description: Echinococcosis NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 122.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 122.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 122.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 122.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B67.90 Echinococcosis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B67.99 Other echinococcosis
- Cerebral hydatid cyst
- Echinococcosis of skin
- Echinococcus oligarthus infection
- Echinococcus vogeli infection
- Hydatid cyst of brain
- Hydatid cyst of breast
- Hydatid cyst of kidney
- Hydatid cyst of spleen
- Infection by Echinochasmus perfoliatus
- Larval echinococcosis
- Pancreatic echinococcosis
- Polycystic hydatid