2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.51
Human t-cell lymphotrophic virus type i [htlv-i]
- Short description: Htlv-1 infection oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 079.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 079.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.51: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.33 Human T-cell lymphotrophic virus, type I [HTLV-I] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Human T cell leukemia virus (HTLV), type 1 infection
- Human T cell leukemia virus, type 1 infection
- Human T-cell Lymphoma Virus Type -1 associated uveitis
- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus 1 infection
- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus 1-associated myelopathy-tropical spastic paraparesis
- Spastic paraplegia associated with human T-cell lymphotropic virus - 1 infection