2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 058.12
Roseola infantum due to human herpes virus 7
- Short description: Roseola infant d/t HHV-7.
- ICD-9-CM 058.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 058.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 058.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 058.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.22 Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 7
- Roseola infantum (HHV 7)
- Roseola infantum due to human herpesvirus 7
- Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 7