2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 058.12
Roseola infantum due to human herpesvirus 7
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Roseola infant d/t HHV-7.
- ICD-9-CM 058.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 058.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 058.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 058.12: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.22 Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 7
- Roseola infantum (HHV 7)
- Roseola infantum due to Human herpesvirus 7
- Exanthema subitum [sixth disease] due to human herpesvirus 7