2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.19
Other genital herpes
- Short description: Genital herpes NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 054.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A60.09 Herpesviral infection of other urogenital tract
- Anogenital herpesviral infection
- Cervical smear - herpes
- Genital Herpes simplex type 1 infection
- Herpes simplex anogenital infection
- Herpes simplex cervicitis
- Herpes simplex infection, anogenital
- Herpesviral infection of perianal skin and rectum
- Herpetic cervicitis
- Herpetic vesicle in vagina
- Primary anogenital herpes
- Primary perianal herpes simplex infection
- Recurrent anogenital herpes
- Recurrent genital Herpes simplex type 1 infection
- Recurrent genital Herpes simplex type 2 infection
- Recurrent herpes simplex infection of perianal area
- Recurrent herpes simplex of perianal skin
- Recurrent herpes simplex of rectum
- Recurrent infection of rectum due to herpes simplex