2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.10
Genital herpes unspecified
- Short description: Genital herpes NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 054.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A60.9 Anogenital herpesviral infection, unspecified
- Genital herpes in childbirth
- Genital herpes in pregnancy
- Genital herpes simplex
- Genital herpes simplex in pregnancy
- Herpes simplex infection of perianal skin
- Herpes simplex of genitalia postpartum
- Herpes simplex of perianal skin
- Herpes simplex, genital
- Herpes simplex, genital, primary
- Herpes simplex, genital, recurrent
- Maternal herpes genitalis in peripregnancy
- Postpartum (after childbirth) genital herpes
- Postpartum genital herpes
- Primary genital herpes simplex infection
- Primary herpes simplex infection of genitalia
- Recurrent anogenital herpes
- Recurrent genital herpes simplex
- Recurrent herpes simplex anogenital infection