2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.12
Herpetic ulceration of vulva
- Short description: Herpetic ulcer of vulva.
- ICD-9-CM 054.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A60.04 Herpesviral vulvovaginitis
- Herpes simplex ulcer of vulva
- Recurrent herpes simplex ulcer of vulva
- Recurrent ulcer of vulva due to herpes simplex