2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.11
- ICD-9-CM 054.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 054.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A60.04 Herpesviral vulvovaginitis
- Herpes simplex vulvitis
- Herpes simplex vulvovaginitis
- Herpetic ulceration of vulva
- Recurrent herpes simplex vulvitis
- Recurrent herpes simplex vulvovaginitis
- Recurrent herpetic vulvovaginitis
- Recurrent vulvitis due to herpes simplex