2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.6
Proteus (mirabilis) (morganii) infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: Proteus infection NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.4 Proteus (mirabilis) (morganii) as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Bacterial infection due to Morganella morganii
- Bacterial infection due to Proteus mirabilis
- Proteus infection
- Proteus meningitis
- Proteus septicemia
- Proteus urinary tract infection
- Proteus UTI
- Urine culture - Proteus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 041.6
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Proteus (mirabilis) (morganii) (vulgaris) NEC 041.6