2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.5
Hemophilus influenzae [h. influenzae] infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Short description: H. influenzae infect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 041.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 041.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B96.3 Hemophilus influenzae [H. influenzae] as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Acute haemophilus influenzae bronchitis
- Acute haemophilus influenzae laryngitis
- Brazilian purpuric fever
- H influenza infection
- Haemophilus influenzae epiglottitis
- Haemophilus influenzae infection
- Haemophilus influenzae laryngotracheobronchitis
- Haemophilus influenzae otitis media
- Hemophilus influenza infection
- Invasive hemophilus influenzae disease