2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 016.50
Tuberculosis of other male genital organs unspecified examination
- Short description: TB male genit NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 016.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 016.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 016.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 016.50: 2012 2013 2014.
- TB of male genital organs
- TB of prostate
- Tuberculosis (TB) male genital organs
- Tuberculosis (TB) of prostate
- Tuberculosis of male genital organs
- Tuberculosis of prostate
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A18.14 Tuberculosis of prostate
- 2014 ICD-10-CM A18.15 Tuberculosis of other male genital organs