2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 016.50
Tuberculosis of other male genital organs, unspecified
- Short description: TB male genit NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 016.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 016.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 016.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 016.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.14 Tuberculosis of prostate
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.15 Tuberculosis of other male genital organs
- TB of male genital organs
- TB of prostate
- Tuberculosis (TB) male genital organs
- Tuberculosis (TB) of prostate
- Tuberculosis of male genital organs
- Tuberculosis of prostate