2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.0
Abrasion or friction burn of other multiple and unspecified sites without infection
- Short description: Abrasion NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 919.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 919.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 919.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 919.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
- Abrasion (scrape)
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of multiple sites
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of skin
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn without infection
- Frictional injury to skin
- Gravel rash
- Superficial abrasion
- Superficial friction burn
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 919.0
- burn (see also Injury, superficial, by site) 919.0