2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 919.0
Abrasion or friction burn of other, multiple, and unspecified sites, without mention of infection
- Short description: Abrasion NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 919.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 919.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abrasion (scrape)
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of multiple sites
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of skin
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn without infection
- Frictional injury to skin
- Gravel rash
- Superficial abrasion
- Superficial friction burn
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T07 Unspecified multiple injuries
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 919.0
- burn (see also Injury, superficial, by site) 919.0