2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 816.03
Closed fracture of multiple sites of phalanx or phalanges of hand
- Short description: Fx mult phalan, hand-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 816.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 816.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 816.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 816.03: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S62.90XA Unspecified fracture of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter for closed fracture