2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 816.13
Open fracture of multiple sites of phalanx or phalanges of hand
- Short description: Fx mult phalan, hand-opn.
- ICD-9-CM 816.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 816.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 816.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 816.13: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S62.90XB Unspecified fracture of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter for open fracture