2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 446.1
Acute febrile mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome (mcls)
- Short description: Mucocutan lymph node syn.
- ICD-9-CM 446.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 446.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 446.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 446.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M30.3 Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome [Kawasaki]
- Acute febrile mucocutaneous LN syndrome
- Acute febrile mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome
- Kawasakis mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 446.1
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Kawasaki 446.1
- Kawasaki disease 446.1
- MCLS (mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome) 446.1
- Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome (acute) (febrile) (infantile) 446.1
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- mucocutaneous lymph node (acute) (febrile) (infantile) (MCLS) 446.1