2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 425.1
Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Short description: Hypertr obstr cardiomyop.
- ICD-9-CM 425.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 425.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 425.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 425.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 425.1
- Cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic obstructive
- Hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (idiopathic)